I’m all for easy recipes lately. My Crock Pot and I are practically besties, so this one is a frequent go-to meal for me. It’s easy to throw into the slow cooker in the morning, make some noodles when it’s finished, and BAM! Meal complete!
I love when grocery stores have buy one get one free sales on roasts. Freezer stockpile FTW!
- Roast (any type or size you like!)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (or any “cream of soup” that you prefer)
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix
- 1 small can of mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Add roast to slow cooker.
- Mix soup, brown gravy mix, dry onion soup mix, mushrooms, and water together. Pour over the roast and cook on low 8 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Enjoy!