This recipe is my go-to when I forget to plan dinner. Pork chops are often on sale, so I stock up when they are and pull them out to thaw the night before (or, let’s be honest… nothing thaws in the fridge in 24 hours… I pull them out to thaw a few days before or just throw them in frozen. I always have the ingredients on hand, they have a long shelf life, and WHO DOESN’T LIKE RANCH?! I found this recipe on Pinterest and it originates from unOriginal Mom.
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix (or make your own – see recipe at the bottom*)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (or other “Cream of” soup)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (or other “Cream of” soup)
- 4-6 boneless pork chops (thawed or frozen)
- Combine soup and ranch ingredients in small bowl.
- Place pork chops in Crock Pot and pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 6-8 hours.
*Ranch Dressing Mix Recipe
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper