No details needed for this on. Yum. Just yum. I found this recipe from A ‘lil Country Sugar-check out the original recipe here!
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing (I like to use Buttermilk Ranch, but traditional Ranch and Blue Cheese work well!)
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce (I love Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2-10 oz cans chicken
- Tortilla chips, celery, or carrots (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in an oven safe baking dish.
- Heat in oven 15-20 minutes or until warmed throughout.
- Stir and serve with tortilla chips, celery, or carrots.